Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Fall is in the air!

The sun is setting earlier every night, the air is decidedly cooler, and the mornings are downright chilly. While I like to spend those steamy summer mornings enjoying iced lattes and cold coffee drinks (courtesy of City Blend, thank you), they are quite unappealing as of late.


In the meantime, I've been getting by with the timer on my coffee maker, so there's a hot, fresh pot waiting for me when I crawl out of bed. It's actually a good motivator to get up and start the day, because I don't have to go through all of the trouble of making coffee, the grinding and filling, and the hassle of waiting.

So, what gets you out of bed on these chilly mornings? Are you a hot cereal fan or hot chocolate lover? Or, like me do you rely on the dark stuff, coffee?

No comments:

Post a Comment