Wednesday, September 28, 2011

File that to the Francophile!

As a self-proclaimed Francophile, I get a little bit gushy over all things France. The language, the people, the culture, the FOOD (this is where Chez Daniel comes in), all make me a little starry eyed.

While I have yet to make my personal trek to France, it remains a lifelong dream. In the meantime, I satisfy my French longings with French films, kitschy Eiffel Tower items (earrings and cookie cutters, anyone?), and of course cooking and eating French fare! I even love French Bulldogs, and Creme brulee is by and large my favorite French dessert with our Profiteroles a close second


It's a fun hobby and keeps the momentum forward-looking for an eventual European vacation. I think that in this way I'm better prepared!

Test your own Francophile-ness with this quiz from About.com: Are You a Francophile?

So, how'd you do? Are you a Francophile, or do you have some other fun kitschy hobby? I'd love to hear about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment